I’m a multidisciplinary designer passionate about growing your business in creative ways. With experience in branding, marketing campaigns, web development and photography, I can handle all aspects of your next project.
Originally from Australia, I have over 6 years working in a senior position for one of Melbourne’s best design agencies.
I have worked with a range of clients from different industries on all sorts of projects including branding, marketing campaigns, event spaces, publication design, web design, FMCG packaging and product development. I also have extensive experience in blogging and social marketing through several personal projects.
Since mid-2017 I have been travelling the world whilst working as a digital freelancer. I am currently settled in the United Kingdom and am available on selected projects locally or globally.
Please email me about your next project to find out how I can help: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full CV and references available upon request via email.
- Adobe Creative Suite, particularly: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Lightroom, Media Encoder, Acrobat Pro
- Strong typography skills and traditional print media knowledge
- Campaign Monitor, Mailchimp, EDM’s, e-newsletter design and coding
- WordPress – full stack web development, particularly using the Genesis Framework
- On and off page SEO strategy and implementation
- Opencart, Squarespace and Shopify experience
- Google Adwords, Analytics, G Suite and Webmaster Tools
- Social media management including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Hootsuite, Buffer and Later
- PPC campaigns, Adsense, Adstream, Facebook Ads and other ad delivery mediums
- FMCG packaging agency experience
- Light experience with project management software including Slack, Trello, Basecamp, Github